HipHop International USA
Time & Location
About the Event
- A crew consists of a minimum 5 to a maximum of 9 members in three age divisions - Junior (7-12), Varsity (13-17) and Adult (18+).
- A MiniCrew consists of 3 members - all ages
- A MegaCrew consists of a minimum 10 to a maximum of 40 members - all ages
- A crewmember whose age falls between two age divisions in the competition year (ending December 31) may compete in either division within that year. Example: A 12-year-old turning 13 by 12/31/2021 may compete in the Junior or Varsity division. Likewise a 17-year-old turning 18 within the competition year (by 12/31/2021) can compete as a Varsity or Adult.
- Each participant’s proof of age (indicating date of birth) will be verified by HHI.
- Crewmembers must be US citizens or permanent residents to represent the USA.
USA REGISTRATION FEE: $65 PER CREWMEMBER Includes free entry into all USA & World Hip Hop Dance Championship events, nightly dance parties, the official commemorative championship t-shirt and an invitation to the championship celebration party.
For MiniCrew and MegaCrew members who are also registered in a crew of 5-9 crew members there is a discounted rate of $40 for the second entry. This discounted rate will only apply for the MiniCrew and MegaCrew divisions and does not apply for a second entry in any other division (i.e., Junior, Varsity, Adult).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JULY 1, 2021 All registration documents (online registration forms, waivers & proof of age copies) must be submitted to HHI prior to July 1 to avoid the late fee of $100 per crew. Deadlines and resulting late fees are strictly enforced.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER July 1: Registration deadline for all USA Crews, MiniCrews & MegaCrews July 25: Music submission deadline for all USA Crews, MiniCrews & MegaCrews
- Fri, Aug 06Arizona Grand Resort & SpaAug 06, 6:00 AM – Aug 08, 10:00 PMArizona Grand Resort & Spa, 8000 Arizona Grand Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85044, USAIf there was ever a competition to get ready for, it would be this one. This is the mother of all comps and something that all dancers need to strive to get to. Let's put Idaho on the map once and for all. Auditions will be held and dancers must be prepared for a show bigger than ever.