HipHop International USA
Time & Location
About the Event
- A crew consists of a minimum 5 to a maximum of 9 members in three age divisions - Junior (7-12), Varsity (13-17) and Adult (18+).
- A MiniCrew consists of 3 members - all ages
- A MegaCrew consists of a minimum 10 to a maximum of 40 members - all ages
- A crewmember whose age falls between two age divisions in the competition year (ending December 31) may compete in either division within that year. Example: A 12-year-old turning 13 by 12/31/2021 may compete in the Junior or Varsity division. Likewise a 17-year-old turning 18 within the competition year (by 12/31/2021) can compete as a Varsity or Adult.
- Each participant’s proof of age (indicating date of birth) will be verified by HHI.
- Crewmembers must be US citizens or permanent residents to represent the USA.
USA REGISTRATION FEE: $65 PER CREWMEMBER Includes free entry into all USA & World Hip Hop Dance Championship events, nightly dance parties, the official commemorative championship t-shirt and an invitation to the championship celebration party.
For MiniCrew and MegaCrew members who are also registered in a crew of 5-9 crew members there is a discounted rate of $40 for the second entry. This discounted rate will only apply for the MiniCrew and MegaCrew divisions and does not apply for a second entry in any other division (i.e., Junior, Varsity, Adult).
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JULY 1, 2021 All registration documents (online registration forms, waivers & proof of age copies) must be submitted to HHI prior to July 1 to avoid the late fee of $100 per crew. Deadlines and resulting late fees are strictly enforced.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER July 1: Registration deadline for all USA Crews, MiniCrews & MegaCrews July 25: Music submission deadline for all USA Crews, MiniCrews & MegaCrews